Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Rebellion
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
- Z is a real time war game played in a totally free environment.
- A breathtaking race to capture territory and resources. Crush your enemy before they overpower you.
- Over thirty minutes of humorous movie sequences provide intros and outros for each level.
- Movie and in game voice overs are spoken in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- Z has a conditional Music system, which reflects in real time the mood of the battle.
- Z has six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities. Will they carry out your orders and march into the jaws of hell? Or will they chicken and run?
- Robots perform up to 40 different actions, armed with rifles, machine guns and antitank missile launchers.
- Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
- In game world map and radar which can be displayed at any time.
- Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles and armoured personal carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
- Robot leaders provide you with spoken alerts throughout the game.
- Capture and control installations including factories manufacturing robots and vehicles, radar and vehicle repair facilities.
- You choose what kind of robot or vehicle your factories manufacture.
- Z comes with pictorial player guide.
Z is... the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you'll play this century!
- OS: XP SP3, Vista SP1, 7 or 8
- Processor: CPU : Intel P4 1.8 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA 950 GeForce 7 Series Radeon X1000 series
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.