Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Daedalic Entertainment
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal is the original game from 2002 now for the first time available as a downloadable version here on Steam. A lot of fans have been asking us where they can buy this cult classic still today since it seems to have been long disappeared from the retail shelves. Now we are happy to fulfill your wish together with our partner Daedalic to make this game available to you again.
***Incompatibility with notebooks (FPS drops in the menu): Set your screen resolution to a modus with 32 bit color depth***
Zanzarah - The Hidden Portal is an amazingly enjoyable adventure game brought to life by a vividly visualized and elaborately produced world. The story revolves around a young girl named Amy who escapes to the magical world of Zanzarah.
There she is charged with merging the fairytale kingdom with the real world, saving it from destruction. Help her to use magical powers and items to collect and train fairies and demons. Use your creatures in fast-paced battles to defeat the evil that defiles Zanzarah.
- Rich and fantastical game world
- Collect, train and organize fairies and demons for magic duels
- 77 different fairies and demons, 12 different elements
- Action-based combat system
- Includes the fantastical original soundtrack
“Zanzarah really manages to keep you in front of the screen. You'll frequently catch yourself going for just one more fairy or quickly train for two levels so your Tadana will evolve into Aquana. This concept already worked great for Pokémon and it also applies to catching fairies.”
83% – 4Players
“This game manages to attract the player so that he cannot leave the computer. Superb and detailed graphics, lovely music, a coherent and interesting story on one side and gameplay originality on the other side prove this.”
92% – Computergames ro
“This technically great genre-mix of adventure and Pokémon aspects is convincing through diversity and really good ideas.”
- OS: Windows® VISTA,Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Processor: Athlon or Pentium® 2 Processor with 500 Mhz
- Memory: 64 MB RAM MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D- Graphics card, 8MB (GeForce, Voodoo 5500)
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 1400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Please make sure you are using the latest graphics card driver (especially for NVIDIA cards). You can always find the latest drivers directly at the manufacturers' website. Please do not rely on automatic Windows updates. - Symptom of NVIDIA cards: broken polygon display after starting the first scene. Solution: 1. Open NVIDIA control panel 2. Go to "Manage 3D settings" -> "Program Settings", there, select "Zantph.exe" 3. Set the "Maximum count of pre-rendered single frames" to 1 and... 4. "Apply". The grapic-errors should now be fixed. -Incompatibility with notebooks (FPS drops in the menu): Set your screen resolution to a modus with 32 bit color depth
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.