Zeit²™ is a traditional side-scrolling, 2D, shoot-'em-up game that brings unprecedented elements to the game experience. Zeit²'s unique time travel feature has yet to be seen in this genre even after decades of great games.
Intuitive controls allow players to move forward and backward in time making it possible for the player to combine shots and power, and even be assisted by a shadow version of yourself. Blast away swarms of enemies, get the highest score and discover how you can assist yourself in new exciting ways by warping time at will.
- Time Travel: Assist yourself and perform stunning moves by interacting with your time shadow when travelling back in time. Pace the game and gain extra points by speeding up time. Balance your time travel and life energy to master the game through 70 challenges.
- 8 Epic Bosses Battles: Discover the potential of your arsenal of powerful moves while fighting over a dozen different enemies and defeating the eight massive bosses.
- Weapon Upgrades: Your main weapon can be upgraded three times and you will feel the striking force of your additional weapon systems including Beam-Shot, Chain-Shot and Shockwave. The bonus system gives you extra score multipliers as long as you don't miss out on shooting all enemies.
- 6 Challenging Game Modes: Go on a journey through 20 chapters of action and variety in the Arcade mode. Challenge others for the highest score in the other modes: Score Attack, Survival, Wave, Time Limit and Tactics. All modes are well integrated with leaderboards and unlockable achievements.
- Easily accessible for the casual player and yet challenging for the hardcore gamer.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Processor: at least 2.13 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: at least Geforce 79XX or equivalent with DirectX 9, Shader Model 3.0, 256 MB VRAM, VGA resolution
- DirectX®: DirectX 9
- Hard Drive: 1 GB free disk space
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
3 machine activation limit
3rd-party DRM: Tages Solidshield
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.